Tuesday, July 26

the queen does poos too...holiday break...day two.

it's true...i heard a rumour...she does.

the girlies stayed at mama and papas last night. and i have had the morning off...i thought i would go for a leisurely shop at the mall. find some gorgeous, pretty tops and things to cover my ever growing belly...and make me look like a glamourous baby-mama.
ha! who was i kidding. it is school holidays...gaggles of teens swarming around. giggling, OMGing. and wearing ridiculously short shorts even though we around surrounded in snow. (i know...i am showing my age right now)
i looked at some of the outfits they were wearing (the ones that dared wear appropriate amounts of fabric) and thought. yes. yes i could do that. that would look cute with a belly. yes.

no. no emma no. i scoured every shop in the mall and nothing said cute. nothing said buy me. love me. i am awesome. the colours were all muted dusky blah. the dresses were NOT going to cover the goods. and the vanity in me kicked in and there was no way i could feel good about myself wearing something 10 times my size. that label would haunt me. marf.

i decided to look at the preggo clothes that barely exsist. and no....i am not going to spend the next few months wearing grey,black and white stripes. seriously. what is up with that?

clothes hide and seek. the clothes i am dreaming of are still hiding.  they win. i lose.

so instead i brought a new doormat.

one that would sooth my dented pride.


and that i shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment