Friday, April 26

van hoofies.

i have not been this excited about shoes since i was 13 and got my first pair of cherry doc martins that i slept with for a week.

i saw these vans online and having been a chuck taylor girl for years i took a leap of faith and ordered these puppies. they are 'mens' shoes. but with a bit of emailing back and forth with the skate shop they reassured me that a) i wouldn't look like a gump wearing blokes shoes and b) i had the right size (an 8 instead of 9 for my big hooves)

(underground skate if any one is interested. they have an online shop but also a facebook where they post lots of other goodies...with free courier over 100 buckaroos. score)

so the courier guy threw the parcel at my door this morning. thanks for your gentle caring hands dude. not.

and in true fashion my girls ripped the parcel apart before i had a chance to blink.


and then i lost one in the toy bin. (thanks destructive daisy)...



they are Dane Reynolds Aloha hi-top vans.


but here we are. and i shall rock them around the house wearing my pj pants and Lars hoodies. don't be jealous at how amazing i must look.





No comments:

Post a Comment