Wednesday, February 9

wednesday harvest.

i totally dig how on days when you feel as though you are getting nowhere fast you can put something to simmer away on the stove top and feel productive instantly.
i'm having one of those days where my 'to do' list is getting longer and i keep getting distracted...(mainly by lush blogs that pull me in for waaay to long!)
i strolled past the window to my backyard and decided to relieve my tomato plants before they had a hernia.


these puppies will be serving me well into winter now i have a gia-mugous pot of delicious garlic, red onion, tomato and basil pasta sauce bubbling away. filling my house with smells of productivity....whist i dwindle my time away OOooo-ing and AAAAaaaa-ing at other peoples delightful stories. WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment