Monday, February 7

what i am grateful for this past week.

1. hearing that the cyclone in didn't kick Aussie's bum as much as they said it might. ♥

2. hanging with my two favourite girls, whilst wearing dresses. they are two of the most inspiring, encouraging, beautiful ladies. They both make me smile so much my face hurts.

*photo from the gorgeous Danielle Black.

3. 'Lars in charge'. having a partner who understands the importance of friends. embraces papa-hood....and puts clips in his daughters hair and takes them to kids birthday parties.

4. toast and tea...more importantly Dan for making me toast and tea when the pink bubbles turned on me.

5. all the tomatoes in garden...the promise of many squirreled away sauces in the freezer for the winter warms me already.

*photo from the lovely Dana.

6.hearing from friends how gorgeous and good-mannered my daughters were at social occasions when i wasn't able to be there. so proud.

7. having my first paua fritter. why has is taken me so long!

2 comments:

  1. I only have one thing to say... CHEWY SALT!!!! Ok, my single, fairly recent, first paua fritter experience was much less than awesome! Glad yours lived up to expectations :-D. Xx*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wasn't all that great Tink...but i did have a wee moment of thinking why i hadn't tried one of thses suckers in all my 27 years...now i can tick it off my list.

    ReplyDelete