Wednesday, September 7

fly little birdie...flap flap flap.

Indie is staying home with me today coughing like a chain smoking hag...and Honor is having her first day at Montessori without her big sis...

at first she wanted to stay home with Indie, but soon was convinced that if she went she would be a BIG girl. this was an unexpected tug on the old heart strings for me...possibly hormonal thanks to the wee tike in my belly?

dropping her off and her being so damn confident. love this girl. this girl that spent the first two years of her life attached to me and only me...
The head teacher told me she was just an absolute joy and such a bright positive light. (i take this as partially my compliment too...as her manager i need my 10% you know....)

she's not my little little one anymore. and somehow i only just realised this although I'm pretty sure it has been this way for a while.

I'm going to miss these chubbo little legs that have a constant tatty plaster hanging off the knee.




yep. my girls spend every other moment on that trampoline. 

also, Indie told me this morning that "girls can dance with girls which means girls can marry girls." damn straight they can dollface.

1 comment:

  1. BLESS! Man I love that last statement! :-D. Treasure from the mouths of babes that one! Xx*

    ReplyDelete