Tuesday, September 6

mrs grumble and her two little lambs.

some days feel as though i work so hard with absolutely nothing to show for it, don't get me wrong i love being home with the girls and wouldn't change this time for the world. by my, it can be hard.
 not just the physical hard graft but not having any recognition of everything you do can get a bit old....until something magic happens that makes "mrs grumble" fade away. (that's what the girls call me when i'm grumpy...it instantly puts a smile on my face...so yes. my kids are smarter than me already.) 

today, picking playdoh out of the carpet after the 4th playdoh session...i went out the front to see two wee chickadees having made a nest on the trampoline (best chrissy present ever!).
cue heart melt moment...swoon.


it's a good thing when you can read and bounce at the same time.



even with a blocked nose and a whacky cough this girl still has a wicked laugh.


cherish the sister love. because give it a few minutes and it will be "honor hit me on purpose"...or "IT'S MY TALKING TIME!".

and then Lars comes home...


...and it's YMCA time.


the end. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment