Wednesday, October 13

touched for the very first time...

i'm first to admit i am pretty late to the game of blogging... but i have so many ideas swimming around in my noggin that i have fully embraced it to splosh my thoughts, ideas, opinions and images throughout it's cyberness. before my brain springs a leak.

just coming out of the fogginess....or should i say SURVIVING the fogginess of my girls infantness...i find myself searching to find what/who/how/where i am other than being a mother. all encompassing motherhood. so really it's finding what i am as a sidebar to motherhood. spooky possums.

i feel i have so much to share, reveal and create on this little blog of mine it's a bit overwhelming...i'm a list maker. so i'll start there.

5 things most people don't know about me-

1. i can't touch velvet...especially of the crushed variety. *shudder*

2. i am a qualified emergency ski lift evacuator. handy.

3. i love...more than a person should...to fold towels.

4. more often than not, if i'm home alone i'll lick the ice-cream bowl. i told someone this once and they thought it was the most disgusting thing they ever heard. i think it's genius.

5. my favourite smell in the world is coconut sexwax.

i could go on for yonks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma Kate... We have never met,I'm Wayd's Aunt Judy... [Braia's sister] but from what I have seen, due to being on Wayd's site your an extremely out-there young lady, and very true to yourself, that's a quality that took me years to learn.... From your list I'm a 3 & 4 person, my linen area is over-top neat, yet the bed will go un-made, very into smells, have oil burners [10] always going and I make soy-wax melts for myself + sell to friends. As I gotten older my priorities have changed, dont sweat the small stuff anymore. Would love to meet you one-day, if ever over in NZ again,will get to Palmy[as Keri puts it]to catch up with a side of my family that I haven't seen for years. Just for the record your Blog is fantastic...Well Done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi aunt judy :)

    anytime to are in the neighbour, my castle is your castle! would love to meet you.
    what are soywax melts? how do you make them??what ever they are they sound like they smell delicious!
    thank you for your encouraging words, you are a fantastic lady x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im TOTALLY with you on towel folding and bowl licking! Hehehe! Your a legend! I've been thinking about (eventually!) starting a blog, but it is on my 'Eventual" list. Proud of you ;-). Im looking forward to many out-loud-laughs (you have produced some good-uns already!)
    Arohanui Xx*

    ReplyDelete